Is life becoming overwhelming? Are you finding it difficult to manage and cope with problems on your own? Individual Counseling is a time to focus on your wants and needs and figure out how to achieve the clarity and happiness you desire.
Individual Counseling is for you if…
- You are struggling with the challenges of being single and navigating the world of dating. Dating Counseling is for you.
- You are in a relationship but you are not sure if it is the relationship for you? How do you figure it out? Life Transition Counseling is for you.
- You are divorced or broken up from a long-term relationship and life looks different. If you did not want the break up, how do you handle heartbreak? Happy about the break up or not, how do you make a new life for yourself? What does life after divorce look like? Divorce/Relationship Recovery Counseling is for you.
- You are finding that your dreams of becoming a parent are not being fulfilled. Infertility Counseling is for you.
- You are experiencing a life transitions such as a new job, a shift in the household responsibilities, moving, going to college, empty nest, menopause or becoming a caregiver to a family member. You are in need of some stress management techniques, coping skills, self-esteem and or working on your personal growth. Life Transition Counseling is for you.